Friday, February 5, 2010

Donations

I've been busy lately getting together some donations. I was contacted by a Park and Recreation Department for a donation for their bingo/ Chinese auction. I have someting from Greeting Cake Co. and Uppercase Living ready, just need to figure out something from Noah's Ark. Maybe one of the Bella Beads of choice? Then I have another bingo donation coming up soon. The second one is for a little boy with Stoneman's Disease. That needs to be together by the beginning of March.
My gmail is till giving me fits. Guess I better let them know I keep freezing up/ getting kicked off when I try to read my mail. It's kept me from contacting some people about parties! I did make a new email tonight *just* for the businesses. ShelszooSuperstores@hotmail.com Figured I should make it easy to remember for me!
Hope everyone is ready for the snow. I plan to hole up with my kids and work on some business letters and stuff. Try to get a jump start for when the warmer weather starts. Maybe do some patio parties! Show places Uppercase Living can be used outside the home.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment