Friday, February 5, 2010

Bella Beads

Now showing our online catalog of Bella Beads. Similar to the Pandora beads, ours are more budget friendly and still gorgeous. If you have a Pandora bracelet, our beads will fit. You can sign up to sell just the Bella Beads (without selling the Noah's Ark or Bella Bee) if you chose. Don't have the money up front? I will send you the paperwork to have a catalog party and "sponsor" you to start your business. I just ask for 10% of the sales, the rest would go towards your kit! Not everyone offers this - and you must email me telling me you're interested. ShelszooSuperstores@hotmail.com for anything business related please! Trying to keep organized with my emails - and hoping it spreads out into other parts of my life. Take some time and look at the beads. Imagine your bracelet. Make your wishlist. Enjoy your weekend!



































No comments:

Post a Comment