Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Passion Parties

Sorry I haven't been here in a bit, life got super crazy and I'm just starting to get back to normal.
I've been thinking about signing on to do a romance company for some time now. I was starting to do the research on each party plan and trying to figure out which one would be a good fit for me. Then my friend posted a sign on special for Passion Parties. She's an awesome leader for her girls, and I knew I'd have a great support, so I signed up! Then I was thinking about making fast track. I'd love to get the bonus for making my goals. So, I went to my back office site and put in an order for some goodies - marked down items not available in the catalogs. I'm offering a goody to each person who has a party, over and beyond what they earn for having the party. They'll have a choice, depending on the size of their party. I do know I'll have online parties due to the hubs' schedule picking up in a bit, and not having a sitter.
I also signed up to be on the waiting list for Origami Owl. I was looking at another locket party plan, but they were too new, and it made me question their organization when they don't have catalogs ready. If I can't show people what I sell, how can I get orders? If all goes well, in 2 weeks I'll be a designer with O2.
http://shelsotoys.yourpassionconsultant.com
Check it out and let me know if you'd like me to set up an online party for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment