Thursday, February 3, 2011

Getting busy!

Yeah!! This weekend will be a busy time for me. Hubby will be out with oldest ds, and I have to get some stuff together for the show next weekend. I figure I can spend a few hours making spice mixes plus a few gifts in a jar (Valentine's s'mores for sure!), then break for food, get the kids watching a movie, then tackle bath bombs. I have everything but witch hazel I think. I'll also be making bath bomb cupcakes - they look so cute! I'll be doing some errands tomorrow for dh, so I can hit the craft store for cupcake boxes, the pretzel mold for chocolate, and maybe another mold or 2 for the bath bombs. Since I'm not sure how many people will show up Saturday, I don't want to over do the Valentine theme. I can overdo the bath goodies since I have another show coming up the 26th - a fundraiser. Since it's at a wrestling tournament, I expect a great turnout! It's at one of the middle schools for a school known for producing state champs, so I'm hoping to do well there.
Once ds goes to lifting I'll be able to use the house computer. I have some printing to do for the shows (get my applications and checks in!), plus labels for catalogs, spice mixes and tags I'll need. I just hope the ink lasts me! We should have a spare black, so I know I'll be able to do the labels and apps at least. Not sure how much color is left, so I'll have to be careful with my tags and toppers. Looking to do a couple of journal jars again. I only have 2 or 3 left and it's a nice gift idea. Only problem is they *really* suck up the ink! My newest things to make will be treasure jars, bath bombs (and bath bomb cupcakes) and pet treats. I'll do the pet treats next week so they're fresh, and I don't have to worry about breakage.
I'll be sitting down to figure out my plan of attack. See what I need to make my goodies, check my inventory, see what I need to order, what labels I need to make, and get my displays ready for the shows to start up again. I'll also need to figure out what I need to print - labels, flyers, tags, toppers. Wonder if hubby will have any time to make me something for my displays? Hmmm. We were talking about a pegboard to attach to the table so I can hang some stuff, plus I'd like a solid surface to put stuff on, like the photo print and chalk wall pieces. Except my photo print I have may be too big to use. *sigh* Guess I'll have to look into ordering one of ds from football.
I better go so I can start on some house stuff (sorting clothes - yeah me! lol), then I can start my plan of attack. This *will* be a good year for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment