Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Starting the season


This is usually my busy time with shows, but I'm going to be taking it a bit easy this year. I'm going to look into some consignment stores and picking my shows carefully. With a move planned, I'll also be spending alot of time selling stuff online. Looking to get a night job as well. That will cut into my crafting time, but it's just something I have to do right now. My newest venture (see pic above) doesn't actually take me too long to do. I just have to slow down and make sure I keep the ribbons tight or I end up undoing all the work - which isn't too bad unless I'm almost done! I plan to spend more time making these headbands so I have some stock for upcoming shows. I do have some other things I'm making and selling, plus stuff my oldest little will be doing. We have a huge show coming up and I'm hoping we do well. At least to make it worth getting up and driving there. I'll be spending the day with 2 of my favorite vendors, so that's always a plus!
Going to go work on headbands while it's quiet - at least until a cat comes to attack the ribbons!

No comments:

Post a Comment