Friday, May 20, 2011

Busy weekend

Yes, another busy weekend! lol Tomorrow I have a show in Allentown to help raise funds for the Light the Night Leukemia/Lymphoma charity. Pack up and head to the Freedom Football golf tournament. Hoping for sunny skies for once!! I get to come home and crash after that, then Sunday it's a car show to raise funds for the local youth programs in Wind Gap. A bit of a drive, but hoping for a good turn out. I've done well at outdoor car shows (the one I did where we were indoors was a bust due to the home show that weekend as competition). I'll be sorting bags and organizing stuff since I may need to take all the kids Sunday, unless the oldest has off.
Looking for a grant to help build my business, but I can't seem to find any for the "cottage" industry. Would be nice to be able to make up more crafts to sell and possibly get into a consignment shop or two. Any ideas??
Sorry, this one is going to be short. I have to go work on my pile of work supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment