Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday

I finally managed to email the Lifechurch orphange site about the fundraiser. Tomorrow I'll spend time uploading photos for each here - if I can figure out where to put them! I'm not the most computer literate person, and I'd rather not have to ask one of the teens.
I'm thinking I'll call the church itself tomorrow about the fundraiser. Once I sit down and figure out how much they would get for orders from each business. For Uppercase Living it's a straight 20% of the retail total, Enchanted Potions is 25% of the retail total. Noah's Ark actually has 3 party plans in one, but should be a straight 20% of the retail total. Greeting Cake Co. gives $2.25 per cake sold, but I'd like to sell a few study boxes - they're really nice and would be great for anyone who has a child or knows someone in college.
I've been looking at blogs, and feeling really blah about this one! I'm hoping to learn how to make this one stand out - whenever I can find the time! lol
Time for bed. I have a list longer than my arm to finish tomorrow... Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment